Delhi High Court apply offline application form, 09 November 2017
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017: Delhi High Court made an online advertisement for recruitment of Law Research Associate. Interested candidates from All Over India may apply offline for the post on or before 09th November 2017.
** Delhi High Court University Recruitment 2017 (www.delhihighcourt.nic.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Law Research Associate
- No. of Vacancies - 16 Openings
- Salary - Rs.30,000/- Per Month
- Required Age - Max 30 years as on 01/09/2017
- Education Qualification - Candidates should have Law Graduation (fresh or experienced) who have passed final year L.L.B examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university and enrolled with any Bar Council.
Job Posting Area - Delhi
Expense - Not Mentioned
How to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post offline by sending an application in a prescribed format along with relevant documents and photocopies to the below given venue on or before 09th November 2017.
Venue - The Shri Anil Kumar, Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, National Company Law Tribunal, Block No.3, 6th Floor, CG.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last Date for submission of offline application - 09th November 2017
- Check official website of Delhi High Court here - www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click here to download the application form of Delhi High Court!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of Delhi High Court!
Delhi High Court apply online form, 30 June 2017
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017: Delhi High Court issued a notice for the engagement of Attendant. Interested candidates from Delhi may apply for the given below post on or before 30th June 2017
** More details related to the Delhi High Court (www.hssc.gov.in) such as education required age limits, selection process how to apply etc see below **
Name of the Post - Attendant
- No of vacancies - 68 Openings (SC-20, OBC-38, ST-10, )
- Pay Scale/Salary - Not Mentioned
- Required Age - Min 18 years and Max 27 years (as on 01.01.2017)
- Education Qualification - Matriculation from a recognised Institution
Job Posting Area - New Delhi
Expense - A non-refundable online fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) will be payable by male OBC candidates along with applicable transaction charges. No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST Persons with disability Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to apply - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above posts online through the official website of Delhi High Court (www.hssc.gov.in) on or before 30th June 2017
Important Notes -
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for later updates
- Don't Forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last date for online registration - 13th June 2017 till 10.00 A.M
- Last date for creating New login for online registration - 30th June 2017 till 11.59 P.M
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking - 30th June 2017 till 11.59 P.M
- Last date for Generation of Bank Challan for making payment through cash - 30th June 2017 - 30th June 2017 till 11.59 P.M
- Last date for updating information of payment made through Bank Challan after remittance of application fees in SBI Branches (during Banking hours on working days) - 03rd June 2017 till 11.59 P.M
- Click here to apply online for the post of Delhi High Court!
- Check Official website of Delhi High Court here - www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click here to see the official advertisement of Delhi High Court!