Maharashtra Police apply offline application form, 20 July 2017
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police made an online advertisement for recruitment of Law Officer. Interested candidates from Maharashtra may apply offline for the post on or before 20th June 2017.
** Mumbai Poice Recruitment 2017 (www.mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in) - Details such as Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Education Required, Eligibility for Age Limit and Process on how to apply may check below **
Name of the Post - Law Officer
- No. of Vacancies - 49 Openings
- Salary - Rs.15,000/- per month
- Required Age - Max 60 years as on 30/04/2017
- Education Qualification - Candidate should have a degree in Law from a recognized University and should possess Sanad
- Nationality - Indian
Job Posting Area - Maharashtra
Expense - Not Mentioned
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post offline by sending an application along with Attested Photo/ Xerox copy of all the necessary certificate/ documents in a prescribed format to the below given venue on or before 20th June 2017.
Venue - Commissioner of Police Mumbai, D.N.Road, Opp.Crawford Market, Mumbai 400001
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Last date for submission of offline application - 20th June 2017
- Check official website of Mumbai Police here - www.mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click here to download the application form of Mumbai Police!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of Mumbai Police!