Recruitment in OFRC Apply Online before 19 June 2017
OFRC Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre issue a notice for the engagement of Various Post. Interested candidates from All over India may apply online for the posts on or before 19th June 2017.
** More details related to the OFRC Recruitment 2017 (www.ofb.gov.in) such us education qualification, age limit, expense and how to apply etc see below **
Name of the Post - Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) and Labour Group 'C'
- Number of Vacancies - 4110 Openings
- Pay Scale - Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- in Pay Band 1 with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/-
- Required Age - Min 18 years to Max 32 years
- Education Qualification - Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) for Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) and Matriculation for Labour Group 'C'.
Location of Posting - All Over India
Expense - Application fee of Rs.50/- in the form of cash in any SBI branch or Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card ( SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are not
required to pay any application fee).
How to apply for the OFRC Recruitment - Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post online through the official website of OFRC (www.ofb.gov.in) for the OFRC Recruitment
2017 on or before 19th June 2017
Important Notes -
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for latest updates
- Don't forget to Check Official Advertisement before applying
- Start date of online Registration - 29th May 2017
- Last date of online Registration - 19th June 2017 till 23:55
- Check official website of OFRC here - www.ofb.gov.in
Click here to apply online for the above post of OFRC!
- Click here to check the official advertisement of OFRC!